Monday, April 23, 2012

Lush 'Big' Shampoo


I became a true fan of LUSH cosmetics since I won a gift cheque of €65 this winter. I got a facial where they used these products and I got to pick everything I wanted for that amount of money!

I asked for their advise on shampoos and I picked out this awesome black jar called 'Big', which promises the buyer to give you big, voluminuous hair!
To be honest, I have the best hair a woman can wish for. I can wear my hair any style I want without it constantly getting fuzzy. My hair is really thick and voluminous on its own, without the use of special products. But of course, your hair can never be pretty enough! ;) So that's when I decided to try 'Big'!

The product itself smells very fresh, like lemons! When you apply it to your hair, it is a feel that you will have to get used to. In the beginning, it feels like you are rubbing a substance similar to rice pudding onto your hair, but once you proceed massaging the shampoo, this will change into a very soft foam!

So, after I washed, dried and curled my hair, I came to this conclusion:
What 'Big' does to my hair is:
- A fresh scent and feel.
- Making it extremely soft and shiny.
- When I curl my hair after washing it with 'Big', my curls last A LOT longer compared with other shampoos!

Price is € 16.95 for a jar of 330g

XOXO Jynthe

No comments:

Post a Comment