Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Coalface By Lush

Today I'm discussing a birthday present I got from Jynthe: the co-blogger/ the brunette:
For my recent birthday she gave me a lot of nice stuff: nailpolish, bracelets and a set of showergel, scrub and lotion and of course this baby: Coalface from Lush... 
She won a giftcertificate from Lush in Antwerp (Lucky her) and bought great stuff  for herself (after receiving some great advise of course) and is really excited about Lush now... 
 Personally I always get overwhelmed at their store, and never find something I really absolutely must have... All the smells are always pulling me in the store, but when I get there, I mostly walk out without a package of their fabulous stuff...
So when she got back at the store she decided to buy some more stuff she liked.
AND of course my gift...

Lush says about coalface:
"Coal Face is ideal for those of you who loving washing your faces with a good, old-fashioned bar of soap. Except, there’s nothing antiquated about this preservative-free facial cleanser. Inspired by the complexion bar in ‘Annie Hall’, we created Coal Face for combination to oily faces. Powdered charcoal absorbs excess sebum and acts as a mild exfoliator, while rosewood and sandalwood oils reduce redness and clear up blemishes. Use Coal Face daily for clear, balanced skin."



What I really like about this product is that it gives you a feeling of freshness.. and it makes your skin very clean... I get the feeling it opens my pores, and get's all the UV-damage out of your skin... 
I personally really like the smell, but as I read other blogs I know other people don't always love the smell of it, ah well, smell is a personal thing... 

Either way: now I got a taste of their products, I'm getting really excited myself, and when I get to Antwerp or any other city that has a Lush store, I'll receive advice with open arms! Lol

Oh and thanks again Jynthe for this great birthday present.

Price: 7,95/100gr

+
> great product 
> resolved a breakout 
> reduces every aspect of being a teen (not that I need it anymore I guess) Oily skin, redness and  blemishes

+/- 
> smell

-
> pricetag
> overwhelming store






No comments:

Post a Comment