Friday, April 27, 2012

Essence Studio Nails Gel Style stickers

A current trend in the land of nail art are the stickers that cover your nail completely. Essence recently came up with a line of t stickers called 'Gel Style'. Essence promises you to give you perfectly styled nails after applying these stickers. This line has got 4 different prints. A tigerprint (love love love it), something that looks like lace 'butterflies', a lace 'tip' and a style that kinda looks like newspaper letters or grafitti.






Like you must have already noticed, I am a true fan of animal prints, especially tiger prints! Of course, when I saw these nail stickers, I had to buy the tiger print!

On the packaging of these stickers you can read clear instructions on how to make them fit properly. You must make sure that the nails are clean. If you want, you may apply nailpolish before you put the stickers on your nails. I think this makes the effect even prettier! (By the way, I am wearing a grey-beige nailpolish by Gosh under the stickers!)

One package consists of 14 stickers, so you can pick the correct size according to your nail bed. Of course, the size will almost never be perfect, and that's when scissors come in handy!
You will also be needing these scissors to cut the nail stickers a bit shorter after you've placed them on your nails. The 'edges' that still remain, can be removed smoothly with a nail file. If there were spots underneath these stickers that did not really stick, I adjusted them back to the nail with just a tad of nail glue!

And tadaaaaa, this is the effect that I got:

I absolutely love this style on my nails! Above all that, I also got very curious about the other prints now and I wil definitely try them out soon!

Now, I am hoping that they stay on long enough to last a few days! I will update you on this one ;)

Price is € 1.99 per package

XOXO Jynthe


No comments:

Post a Comment