Friday, April 6, 2012

H&M Body Splash 'Coo Coo'


I like body splashes! They are almost always extremelycheap and make you feel fresh and fruity in an instant! This one, by H&M is one of my personal favourites at te moment. Its full name is a whole mouthful: 'H&M Body Splash Coo Coo it is Spring in the air!'
I bought it while I was shopping in Antwerp and I suddenly realised I forgot my deodorant. It was a warm day that day, so I really wanted to get 'a bit of refreshment' for my body! ;)

This body splash smells extremely fresh and makes me get this awesome 'Spring feeling' immediately. It has got hints of lemon, pear and cucumber in it.
Do you also know the smell of freshly mowed grass? Well, this bodyplash makes me feel nostalgic about the times where I was still a little girl that was playing in a freshly mowed garden! Love love love it!


Price is €2.95 for a 250 ml bottle.
Hurry up, visit a big H&M store and buy yourself a Coo Coo bodysplash before they run out! ;)

XOXO Jynthe

No comments:

Post a Comment